Commercial Property Specialists
It doesn't matter if you're starting a new business, needing to change locations or expanding, at Bingham Realty, my goal is to help you find the perfect commercial space for you. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Tax deductions - Business expenses are an additional source of income at year end, and purchasing a commercial space is a large deduction.
- Additional income - As the owner, you're able to rent out additional space within your building.
- Retirement fund - Think appreciation! As your property appreciates over time, it will become an asset to you and your company.
- Autonomy - When you own your office space, you have control over your own property, without working anything through a lease manager.
- Fixed costs - Locking in your mortgage rate will give you a clear view of costs per year.
The items listed above just scratch the surface when pondering the purchase of office space. We'll also need to dive into specifics such as: How much parking do you need? Do you need a warehouse or loading dock? What ceiling height you require? Do you need a large or small conference room? Or, maybe you only need one small office with a lobby? By combining salient facts about your business with my expert knowledge of the local market, you'll gain maximum benefit from your commercial real estate purchase. Call (404) 767-8111 for a consultation today.