Top 10 Reasons
I'm the Real Estate Agent for You!
- I have been in the real estate business since 1986 with over 29+ years of experience successfully buying, selling homes, and offer property management services in the local market. I hold designations with the National Association of Realtors, Georgia Association of Realtors and Institute of Real Estate Management that include Accredited Residential Manager (ARM), Certified Residential Brokerage manager (CRB), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Graduate, Realtors Institute, and a Global MBA.
- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy with my marketing area.
- I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a full-time real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You'll be my only client in the real estate transaction.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call me at the office ((404) 767-8111) or on my cell phone ((404) 456-5835) or send me an e-mail (email@example.com), we'll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.
- Bingham Realty